Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- 'Likes' Lead to Nothing—and Other Hard-Learned Lessons of Social Media Marketing (the state of social media and marketing) Harvard B-School Working Knowledge
- It Began With a Gecko. Mayhem (and Flo and Peyton) Ensued. (how insurance advertising has changed) New York Times
- Americans Still Love Eating Out. So Why are Restaurants Like Chili's, BJ's and Cheesecake Factory Struggling? (problems facing chain restaurants) Los Angeles Times
- Toys R Us — Crushed by Debt — Files for Bankruptcy (yet another top retailer files for bankruptcy) Washington Post
- Nordstrom's New Concept: A Clothing Store With No Clothes For Sale (retailers move to attract customers with non-products) Los Angeles Times