Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Britain Cracking Down on Gender Stereotypes in Ads (advertisers face changing ad market) New York Times
- What’s Your Best Innovation Bet? (insights into what it takes to be innovative) Harvard Business Review
- Influencing the Influencers: Using Social Media to Find Top Customers (how to use social media for target marketing) Knowledge @ Wharton
- How Apple's iPhone Changed These 5 Major Industries (example of an innovative product having wide-ranging impact) Time
- Shoplifting and Other Fraud Cost Retailers Nearly $50 Billion Last Year (big problems faced by retailers) Time