Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Will Coca-Cola’s New India Strategy Have Fizz or Go Flat? (leading global marketer tries to revive sales) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Spirit Airlines Turns to Disney to Improve Its Customer Service (training in customer service) Los Angeles Times
- TV Stations Are About to Track You and Sell Targeted Ads, Just Like Google and Facebook (customer tracking maybe coming to television advertising) Washington Post
- Sales Lead Scoring Is a Winning Formula (how salespeople find good customers) CRM Magazine
- Seeing the Realities of Augmented Reality (example of a market in the early growth stage of the PLC) CRM Magazine