Marketing Stories Archive
In 2004 KnowThis.com began building a database of Marketing Stories drawn from magazines, newspapers, news sites, blogs and other Internet websites. To date over 4,500 stories have been compiled with more added each week. Stories cover a wide-range of marketing topics and are categorized by topics found within our Principles of Marketing Tutorials.
Stories found within the Marketing Stories Archive contain links to the original story and in many cases (but not all) are still freely accessible. For stories that are no longer accessible we offer advice for accessing these on this page.
To find a story we offer two methods:
- Click on one of the Marketing Stories topics listed below.
- Visit the Search the Marketing Stories Archive page to search our archives.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Will Coca-Cola’s New India Strategy Have Fizz or Go Flat? (leading global marketer tries to revive sales) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Spirit Airlines Turns to Disney to Improve Its Customer Service (training in customer service) Los Angeles Times
- TV Stations Are About to Track You and Sell Targeted Ads, Just Like Google and Facebook (customer tracking maybe coming to television advertising) Washington Post
- Sales Lead Scoring Is a Winning Formula (how salespeople find good customers) CRM Magazine
- Seeing the Realities of Augmented Reality (example of a market in the early growth stage of the PLC) CRM Magazine