Marketing Stories Archive
In 2004 KnowThis.com began building a database of Marketing Stories drawn from magazines, newspapers, news sites, blogs and other Internet websites. To date over 4,500 stories have been compiled with more added each week. Stories cover a wide-range of marketing topics and are categorized by topics found within our Principles of Marketing Tutorials.
Stories found within the Marketing Stories Archive contain links to the original story and in many cases (but not all) are still freely accessible. For stories that are no longer accessible we offer advice for accessing these on this page.
To find a story we offer two methods:
- Click on one of the Marketing Stories topics listed below.
- Visit the Search the Marketing Stories Archive page to search our archives.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Britain Cracking Down on Gender Stereotypes in Ads (advertisers face changing ad market) New York Times
- What’s Your Best Innovation Bet? (insights into what it takes to be innovative) Harvard Business Review
- Influencing the Influencers: Using Social Media to Find Top Customers (how to use social media for target marketing) Knowledge @ Wharton
- How Apple's iPhone Changed These 5 Major Industries (example of an innovative product having wide-ranging impact) Time
- Shoplifting and Other Fraud Cost Retailers Nearly $50 Billion Last Year (big problems faced by retailers) Time