In this area we have compiled lists and links to selected resources dealing with marketing groups, publications and research sites. To access a list, click on a link below.
Latest Marketing Stories
- 'Likes' Lead to Nothing—and Other Hard-Learned Lessons of Social Media Marketing (the state of social media and marketing) Harvard B-School Working Knowledge
- It Began With a Gecko. Mayhem (and Flo and Peyton) Ensued. (how insurance advertising has changed) New York Times
- Americans Still Love Eating Out. So Why are Restaurants Like Chili's, BJ's and Cheesecake Factory Struggling? (problems facing chain restaurants) Los Angeles Times
- Toys R Us — Crushed by Debt — Files for Bankruptcy (yet another top retailer files for bankruptcy) Washington Post
- Nordstrom's New Concept: A Clothing Store With No Clothes For Sale (retailers move to attract customers with non-products) Los Angeles Times