Privacy Statement Update
KnowThis.com's privacy statement has been updated. The update reflects a change in how we handle the sale and distribution of digital downloads. In particular, the update indicates what purchaser information is gathered and how this may be shared.
Announcing an Extension of Our Marketing Stories
One of the longest running features offered on KnowThis.com is our Latest Marketing Stories. This feature, which provides information and links to marketing stories found on newspaper, magazine and other media websites, was first introduced in 2004 and today we have cataloged nearly 5,000 stories.
Our intention all along with Marketing Stories is to highlight a wide-range of interesting and relevant information. We are not looking to add all possible marketing stories that we come across, only those that we feel visitors to our site will find useful.
Today we are pleased to announce an expansion of our Marketing Stories. A new Stories For This Tutorial features will display stories associated with each of our Marketing Tutorials. The stories are pulled from the Latest Marketing Stories and are presented in date order with the most recent postings presented first.
We believe this feature will enhance the Marketing Tutorials by providing readers with a quick link to real-world examples for a particular marketing topic.
Major Site Update for KnowThis.com
Today we are happy to introduce a number of changes to KnowThis.com. Yes, it has taken quite a bit of time to complete the updates, but we believe the changes will be welcomed by our site visitors. Here is a list of the major changes:
- New Website Layout - The website has been redesigned with a new logo, new menus, and an entirely new front page. The layout should work well no matter on what type of device it is viewed.
- New Marketing Insights Section - We have created three new content areas that we call Marketing Insights. These areas are directed to our three main visitor groups - Marketing Professionals, Marketing Educators and Marketing Students. The vast majority of content that we previously posted to our Marketing Blog section will now appear in Marketing Insights. We have also redirected many of our past blog postings to these sections. While the Marketing Blog section remains, it will primarily be for KnowThis.com news and information.
- New Downloadable Marketing Mini-Cases - Within our Marketing Educators area we are rolling out a new Marketing Mini-Cases feature (coming soon). These cases, which will cover a wide-range of marketing topics, can be easily downloaded by students at very reasonable cost (most for less than US $2.00). For eligible educators interested in a case we offer a free review copy and case support material.
- More Enhancements to Come - These are just a few of the changes we have made. We have several more planned over the next few months.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Will Coca-Cola’s New India Strategy Have Fizz or Go Flat? (leading global marketer tries to revive sales) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Spirit Airlines Turns to Disney to Improve Its Customer Service (training in customer service) Los Angeles Times
- TV Stations Are About to Track You and Sell Targeted Ads, Just Like Google and Facebook (customer tracking maybe coming to television advertising) Washington Post
- Sales Lead Scoring Is a Winning Formula (how salespeople find good customers) CRM Magazine
- Seeing the Realities of Augmented Reality (example of a market in the early growth stage of the PLC) CRM Magazine
KnowThis: Marketing Basics Book
$30 for Print (420 pages)
$9.99 for eBook
KnowThis: Marketing Basics, 2nd Edition offers in-depth coverage of marketing and is ideal for the marketing novice, the marketing educator, the marketing professional and anyone else who needs to know about marketing.This book includes more than 60% new material not found on KnowThis.com.
For more information including taking a look inside, Click Here.